Best Apartments for Dogs in Houston
Houston is a dog friendly city full of dog parks and many establishments that welcome people and pups! When it’s time to relocate in Houston with your dog, you’ll have a lot of dog friendly options, with some apartment communities even offering amenities just for your dog.
To help you narrow down your options and hone in on your best choices, here’s a look at the top 5 best apartments for dogs in Houston.
If you have some more criteria you’re looking for in your next apartment community, don’t hesitate to contact Apartment GURUs for FREE help getting the best Houston apartment listings perfectly matched to all of your criteria. We’ll deliver the listings to your inbox for free, and we’ll give you up to $500 cash back when you sign a lease!
Call (281) 978-2441 or Email Us Now to Find Out More & Get Started
Top 5 Best Houston Apartments for Dogs
- One Park Place, 1400 McKinney St. – Offering high-end living where “the furry fun never ends,” One Park Place welcomes “four-legged residents” of many breeds and sizes. It has an expansive enclosed dog run in the “12-acre front yard at Discovery Green,” as well as a bark park where dogs can play and socialize. One Park Place also offers on-site dog sitting, dog walking, and dog grooming services that you and your dog are sure to love.
- Elan Heights, 825 Usener, St. – This posh, modern, dog-friendly apartment community is conveniently located next to two of Houston’s top dog parks, Johnny Steele Dog Park and Market Square Dog Park. On site, it has a deluxe doggie spa where your pup can get groomed and pampered while meeting new friends.
- Assembly at Historic Heights, 525 Yale St. – Designed to make life for you and your dog more enjoyable, Assembly at Historic Heights has a 1-acre dog park, complete with an enclosed dog run, a washing station, and a splash-and-play pad. You’ll never have to leave the premises to have fun outdoors with your doggie and get your pup spruced up afterwards.
- 2929 Weslayan, 2929 Weslayan St. – This luxury, dog-friendly apartment community has a spacious, enclosed dog park where your pup can romp, exercise, play, and be social no matter what the outside weather is like! You can have up to two dogs per unit, with a nominal monthly “pet rent” fee per dog.
- Hanover Blvd Place, 1770 South Post Oak Lane – Letting residents have up to two dogs per unit, Hanover Blvd Place has a spacious outdoor dog run where your pup can exercise and socialize. It also offers a pet spa where your dog can get cleaned up and groomed after a long day of playing.
These are just a handful of the apartment communities in Houston that offer upscale, dog-friendly living options. Whenever you’re ready for more options or you need some FREE expert help finding listings that perfectly fit your criteria, simply contact the trusted pros at Apartment GURUs.
Want the Best Houston Rental Listings Sent to Your Inbox for FREE? Contact Apartment GURUs
With Apartment GURUs, it’s easier than ever to find the perfect apartment in Houston. Whether you want to live in The Heights, Midtown, Downtown, or another vibrant area of Houston, we’ll deliver the best listings, tailored to your needs and preferences, right to your inbox for FREE.
When you work with us and sign a lease, we’ll also share our commission with you, giving you up to $500 cash back!
Searching for a Place to Live in Houston?
Don’t Have Time to Comb through Endless Listings?
Work with 100% Free Apartment Locators & Get Up to $500 Cash Back!
Call (281) 978-2441 or Email Us Now to Find Out More
Apartment GURUs has been a go-to resource for Texas apartment hunters for more than 10 years. We provide top inventory options backed by excellent service.
Check out our exceptional reviews to see how we’ve helped thousands of others in their apartment searches – and how our program can benefit you! And don’t forget to check out our latest deals, specials, and listings on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We look forward to helping you find your next place to live!