Top 10 Apartments in the Houston Heights
Are you ready to make a move to the vibrant, funky neighborhood of Houston Heights? If so – and if you’re looking for high-end options that offer some amazing amenities and modern conveniences, here are some of your best options.
Ready to Move to the Houston Heights?
Don’t Have Time to Look through Endless Listings?
Work with 100% Free Apartment Locators & Get Up to $500 Cash Back!
Call (281) 978-2441 or Email Us Now to Get Started
- Assembly at Historic Heights – Giving you “everything you need,” including the “convenience of living minutes from the best local restaurants and shops” in The Heights, Assembly at Historic Heights has a number of top-class amenities in its studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom apartments. The spa-like bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, and modern appliances are just the start. Community amenities include a resort-style pool, a Sky Lounge with a bar, and much more.
- Camden Heights – With 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units, Camden Heights is another great option for high-end living in The Heights. While unit amenities include everything from granite countertops to private patios and walk-in closets, community amenities include a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, as well as a resort-like pool, a dog park, a business center, and valet trash pickup.
- Heights West End – Offering “luxury, location, and convenience,” the Heights West End is one of the newest apartment communities to grace The Heights, providing “beautiful living spaces that will redefine living in Houston.” Its 1- and 2-bedroom options come with amenities like vaulted ceilings, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and much more. Community amenities include an ultramodern fitness center, a game room and residents’ lounge, and a large pool with an outdoor kitchen.
- City Park in The Heights – Providing the opportunity to “live the life you deserve,” City Park in The Heights has stylish and spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units with “modern stainless steel appliances, oak cabinets, hard wood style flooring,” and more. Community amenities include a breathtaking pool surrounded by lush landscaping, as well as a fully outfitted modern fitness center, a coffee bar, and an elegant clubhouse.
- Hiline Heights – Offering “the new height of luxury in The Heights,” Hiline Heights has studios, 1-, and 2-bedroom units with a green-certified design and “contemporary finishes and amenities.” Stainless steel appliances, along with large windows and spa-like bathrooms, are just some of the amenities you’ll find in these apartments. Community amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, a residents’ lounge with a game room, a cybercafé, a huge pool, and a dog park.
- The Crossing at White Oak – Promising a luxurious, gated oasis next the hustle and bustle of The Heights, The Crossing at White Oak has 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom options with “spacious interiors” and “exclusive amenities.” The units boast everything from crown molding, fireplaces, and walk-in closets to spa-like bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, and modern appliances. Community amenities include a TV lounge, a cybercafé, a resort-style pool, and a bark park.
- Heights West 11th – Giving you the chance to “discover the unexpected in the heart of Houston,” Heights West 11th has 1- and 2- bedroom units with “unsurpassed amenities.” Some of these features include thoughtfully designed, ultramodern kitchens, contemporary appliances, granite countertops, and private balconies. Community amenities include a picturesque pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a Wi-Fi bar with a Starbucks!
- 2121 Ella – Providing the ultimate in “Houston Heights urban luxury,” 2121 Ella has 1- and 2-bedroom options that come in a range of “smart, spacious floor plans.” Tall ceilings, private patios, “Texas-sized closets,” and granite countertops are just a few of the unit amenities providing comfort and elegance. Community amenities include an Olympic-sized pool, a fully equipped fitness center, a trendy rec room, and a dog park.
- Siena at Memorial Heights – Offering “modern luxury” with “classical living,” Siena at Memorial Heights has 1- and 2-bedroom units outfitted with 10-foot ceilings, private patios and balconies, granite countertops, crown molding, and more. Community amenities include a roof terrace with an outdoor fireplace, a pet run, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center with an internet café.
- Sawyer Heights Lofts – Elevating “urban living to a new level of luxury,” Sawyer Heights offers “richly appointed loft apartments” complete with security systems, modern appliances, spacious closets, and much more. Community amenities include a palm tree-lined pool, a mediation garden with a reflection pool, an outdoor grilling area and fireplace, and group exercise classes in the fully equipped fitness center.
Want the Best Houston Heights Listings Sent Directly to Your Inbox? Contact Apartment GURUs
Finding the right apartment can take a lot of time and energy, especially if you are looking for certain features, offerings, or amenities. The good news is that Apartment GURUs can help!
We find the best listings, matched to your search criteria, and send them to your inbox for FREE! We work with just about every property in Houston (and across Texas). No matter what you’re looking for, we can help you find the perfect place to live.
The best part of our service is that, when you work with us and sign a lease, we’ll split our commission with you. That means that you can get up to $500 cash back when you work with Apartment GURUs!
Work with 100% Free Apartment Locators & Get FREE Money!
Call (281) 978-2441 or Email Us Now to Get Started
With Apartment GURUs, you can save time and earn money while easily finding a great place to live! Check out our fantastic reviews to see how we’ve helped thousands of others in their apartment searches – and to see how our program can benefit you!